samedi 26 janvier 2008

TIC's

Personnaly, I've never been a huge tech fan... I just don't get it! If there's a trouble with my computer, I'm screwed! Recently though I've been using some of them and I have to admit it's quite convenient. Easy access to my bank accounts, msn and web cam, facebook, text messaging on my (new) cell phone, and I must say I enjoy it! However, I feel archaic because I still have a cd player and not an ipod yet! The things is, watching these videos made me realize my future students are already using techs I didn't even know existed! Technologies develop very quickly, in 4 years from now, when my degree is finished, what will it be? I know we must use these as tools to get into their world and understand their reality but are they really the future? How can we always stay up to date? And by doing everything on our little machines aren't we losing real face to face contacts with one another? I was surprise to be so interested in Mark's classes, I've learned a lot so far but it scares me a lot!

Aucun commentaire: